Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finals, what a drag!

Miss Mags is upset because I'm in the throes of finals.

What do you MEAN no long walk!?!??!
This means that I'm a little bit less into our long morning walks since I'm frantically cramming for exams.
I just can't talk to you right now.
She's trying to hide her dismay but alas, she wears her sweet, little pit bull heart on her sleeve.
She is a really great study buddy though.  Well, I study and she's the buddy.
"Squirrel!!!"
When we do go out for a little longer, she is quite excited by her surroundings (she is, after all, still a puppy!).
Do my ears look big!?
At the end of the day, she still comes looking for cuddles, so all is well.  Good luck to anyone finishing up their semester!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love how her ears make her so expressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through Pitlandia and thought I'd say hello! Your pups are adorable! (And I can relate to finals...). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, finals are the worst! I'm sure Havi enjoys having her parents back when they're over. I've definitely blog stalked you guys...congrats on the engagement!!!! Thanks for saying hi. :-D

    ReplyDelete