Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Silence

I've been away from the pooches for almost two weeks now and BOY do I miss them.
I love my chair by the windows!
 Luckily, I know they're doing lots of this:

 And most likely missing my incessant picture taking.
Puparazzi everywhere!
So, please excuse our summer silence.  I'm busy teaching teens how to be good counselors and the pooches are babysitting their dad for the summer.  He may do some guest posts but we'll see, he may be very busy with cuddles and lounging around in the summer heat.

Hope your summer is FANtastic so far!!!

4 comments:

  1. That must be hard and I know you miss those cuties. Have a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO hard. Luckily, I know that they will be extra excited for cuddling when I get home. :-)

      Delete
  2. It's tough to be away from home for that long. Just think of the greeting you'll get when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do it but at least the dogs are in good hands! They will be so happy to see you when you get back :D

    ReplyDelete