Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Velvety Heads

From all of our training and copious blog readings, we know that loving on our pups TOO much and talking to them in lovey kissy voices (what?!?! WHO DOES THAT?!?! Me. That's who.) can sometimes be detrimental to also being commanding or "the boss" at home.

Well...who could resist kissing these faces?!?!


The toughest part is that Maggie has one of the softest puppy heads I have ever kissed. She has a head of velvet and I love nothing more than smoochin' on her. She often lets me but sometimes she gives me a look of annoyance and I swear, if she could talk, she would say, "Moooooom, cut it OUT."


How much do you love on your pooches? Do you find that they get needier if you love on them more?

2 comments:

  1. Haha...probably, but they never seem to mind;) Norman sometimes stares at me and follows me around the house, even when he should be tired, and I know he needs to give me a kiss before he can settle down. He also wants me to join him on the couch:)

    Love those velvet heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could stop smooching my pups for the sake of being the boss...

    ReplyDelete